Monday, June 02, 2008

Total Blackout...

What the heck! The plant power supply is totally dead! As in "totally" dead! The supplier of our manufacturing plant electricity cutoff our mains supply because the company wasn't able to pay their electric bill for several months now. The company I'm connected with is one of the largest steel manufacturing company in South East Asia, and I just can't believe that the plug was pulled. It was even boasted of of being no.1 steel manufacturing in the region. Some sort of mismanagement here or maybe funds where just sent else where? Maybe....
Even our phonelines are dead. The backup power of our PABX system just drained out after 2 hours. So silent. I can even hear the taps of my keyboard where I usually can't hear it due to the very noisy environment. I'll just wait for now for future infos.

No comments: